Sample letter of apology to victim of assault
Sample letter of apology to victim of assault - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample letter of apology to victim of assault, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Apology Letter,
Article Criminal Apology Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Sample letter of apology to victim of assault link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-letter-of-apology-to-victim-of.html
Sample letter of apology to victim of assault
Dear {Recipient},
I am writing you this letter today because I affected you with {crime}. I know that an apology will not be enough to make this better, but I want you to understand how sorry I am that I hurt you.
On {date}, I {crime}. I know that this has had a profound effect on your life. I have admitted my guilt and been sentenced to {number} years in prison. However, I do not feel that this punishment is making full penance for my crime.
The justice system has made sure that I have been punished, but I want you to understand that I know now how wrong what I did was. Even though there is no justification for my actions, I was blinded by {explanation}. If I could take it back, I would. Instead, please know that I will always be haunted by what I did to you. I have no greater regrets than the damage I caused you.
I know this type of communication can be stressful for victims, so I will not contact you again. However, if there is anything you would like to say to me, or if you would like to confront me, please contact me at {phone/mail}. I am willing to hear anything you have to say.
Regretfully yours,
{Sender}
That's the article Sample letter of apology to victim of assault
That was the article Sample letter of apology to victim of assault this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Sample letter of apology to victim of assault link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-letter-of-apology-to-victim-of.html
0 Response to "Sample letter of apology to victim of assault"
Post a Comment