Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding
Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Behavior Apology Letter,
Article Cultural Misunderstanding Apology Letter,
Article Sorry Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-letter-of-apology-for-cultural.html
Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding
Dear {Recipient},
I would like to apologize to you for {behavior}. I did not know that {behavior} is considered inappropriate in your culture. In my culture, {behavior} is considered acceptable and is in fact quite common.
Now I know that in your culture, {behavior} means {explanation}.
I am very sorry to have offended you. I have now educated myself further about your culture, and I hope that this incident will not affect our future relationship.
Sincerely,
{Sender}
That's the article Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding
That was the article Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-letter-of-apology-for-cultural.html
0 Response to "Sample letter of apology for cultural misunderstanding"
Post a Comment