Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault

Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Apology Letter, Article Apology Letter for Assault, Article Apology Letter for Crime, Article Apology Letter to Public, Article Sorry Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault

A legal letter for an out of court settlement and public apology over a pepper spray assault.


To Everyone,

I'm writing this for the simple reason that I want to sincerely apologize for the harm I caused to Cristina Thames in the pepper spraying incident on August 15, 2021 at the Argyle Sportsclub in California.

I deeply regret what happened to Cristina. It was an unfortunate mistake as the incident was unprovoked by Cristina. I understand and know the damage and embarrassment it has caused her. I do realize that Cristina has suffered physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially due to the incident.

Rest assured no other form of harassment will come to Cristina and her family.

I would like to say that this is done out of my own free will in efforts to remedy any ill will between us. I pray that friends will understand and all will be supportive of this effort of mine to rectify any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Patrick


That's the article Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault

That was the article Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-letter-of-apology-to-public-over.html

0 Response to "Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel