Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting

Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Accountant Cover Letter, Article Cover Letter, Article Fresher Job Application Letter, Article Job Application Letter, Article Job Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting

Dear, Mr. David
While reading news paper Maxwell Times I came across the news that you have openings for Fresher as a trainee associates in your new branch. The requirement and criteria which you had mentioned in your advertisement is strongly suitable to my profile and qualifications. I am a Bachelor’s of Commerce from Oxford University and now looking forward to work as trainee associate with your company.  For all three years of my academic career I ranked number one in the university. Apart from this I was also very good in annual sport tournament which were taking place every year in our university. I have attached copies of my resume, certificates and mark sheets along with this letter. Even though I am fresher in this stream please give me one chance to prove myself and grow in your company form trainee to senior post of hierarchy. Kindly contact me on my number 456123789 if you want me to come for an interview at your office.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,


That's the article Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting

That was the article Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/application-letter-for-fresh-graduate.html

0 Response to "Application letter for fresh graduate of management accounting"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel