Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance
Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Request Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

[Street Address]
[Title]
You are now reading the article Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-reimbursement-from.html
Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance
Description
Use this letter template when you need assistance from a travel agency in filing a travel insurance reimbursement claim. Enclose copies of unused tickets and information documenting illness which caused the trip cancellation.
User
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name] :
I have been a loyal customer of [Travel Agency Name] for several years and have always appreciated your excellent service. I need your help in resolving a problem and hope you will support my efforts.
I booked an airline trip with your agency that I had to cancel due to illness. (The trip was to [Destination] on [date] via [Name of Airline] .) The tickets were non-refundable, and I have been unable to get [Name of Airline] to issue a refund due to illness. Their representative, [Representative Name] , said that I would need to obtain a refund through my travel insurance policy.
I know that I purchased a policy for the trip but I don't know what it covers or how to file a claim. I'd appreciate your help, as my official agent for the trip, in obtaining a refund of $[amount] for the tickets. I am attaching copies of my tickets, along with a hospital report documenting my illness. I am only seeking compensation for my actual losses of $[amount] .
Please call me with confirmation that my request will be honored. I appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
User
Enclosure
That's the article Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance
That was the article Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-reimbursement-from.html
0 Response to "Letter requesting reimbursement from travel insurance"
Post a Comment