Letter requesting raise for excellent performance
Letter requesting raise for excellent performance - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter requesting raise for excellent performance, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Request Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

[Street Address] [Title] User [Title]
You are now reading the article Letter requesting raise for excellent performance link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-raise-for-excellent.html
Letter requesting raise for excellent performance
Description
Request a salary increase from your manager with this letter template based upon your excellent job performance, initiative, and increased job responsibilities.
User
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name] :
I am writing to request a meeting to review my salary. My responsibilities have grown significantly since I was hired [number of years] years ago, and I believe that this fact and the quality of my work warrant a raise.
As a new employee, my responsibilities included completing individual tasks associated with the [Account Name] account under your supervision. For the last [number of months or years] [months or years] I have managed several aspects of the account and have supervised other team members working on those tasks.
I also implemented new procedures for managing and scheduling resources that saved more than [number of hours] employee hours. These changes allowed for the completion of milestone 1 ahead of schedule and saved the company nearly $[amount] in contractor salaries.
In addition to these significant contributions, I have greatly improved my technical knowledge and the skills critical to my work.
Based on the feedback that I have received, I believe that you and your manager have been pleased with my work. I hope that you will give my request serious consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
That's the article Letter requesting raise for excellent performance
That was the article Letter requesting raise for excellent performance this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter requesting raise for excellent performance link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-raise-for-excellent.html
0 Response to "Letter requesting raise for excellent performance"
Post a Comment