Letter requesting job reference from co-worker

Letter requesting job reference from co-worker - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter requesting job reference from co-worker, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Job Reference Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter requesting job reference from co-worker

Description

Request a job reference from a co-worker with this letter template, which lists strengths you demonstrated during your work together.

User
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

As you know, I am searching for a new job. I am pleased with the number of possible opportunities I’ve uncovered. However, in this tight job market, I need more than just a good resume to get my foot in the door. Therefore, I’d like to ask if I may list you as a professional reference when I am applying for jobs.
As my co-worker of [number of years] years, I feel that you are familiar with my skills as a [job title] as well as my enthusiasm for working in the [industry name] industry. You are also familiar with my management and organizational skills, having worked with me on the [Project Name] project.
You can contact me by phone at [phone number]or by email at [email address]. I appreciate your time in considering my request, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
User


That's the article Letter requesting job reference from co-worker

That was the article Letter requesting job reference from co-worker this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter requesting job reference from co-worker link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-job-reference-from-co.html

0 Response to "Letter requesting job reference from co-worker"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel