Letter requesting informational interview
Letter requesting informational interview - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter requesting informational interview, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Interview Request Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

[Street Address] [Date]
[Title]
User
You are now reading the article Letter requesting informational interview link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-informational.html
Letter requesting informational interview
Description
Request an informational interview to learn more about a different job type or industry with this cover letter template.
User
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Recipient Name]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name] :
I am currently researching positions in the field of [Industry or job field] and [Name of person referring you] suggested that you would be an excellent source of information. I would like to learn more about the types of jobs available in this field and the skills required for them.
As you will see from the enclosed resume, my education and work experience are in [job field] . I hope to transfer the skills that I’ve acquired over the years to a job in [Industry or job field] .
I hope that you can find 30 minutes to meet with me before the end of the month. I will contact you the week of [date] to set up an appointment. If you have questions, please contact me by phone at [phone number] or by email at [email address] . I appreciate your time in considering my request.
Sincerely,
Enclosure
That's the article Letter requesting informational interview
That was the article Letter requesting informational interview this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter requesting informational interview link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-informational.html
0 Response to "Letter requesting informational interview"
Post a Comment