Retirement Letter to Client
Retirement Letter to Client - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Retirement Letter to Client, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Retirement Letter to Client, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Retirement Letter to Client link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/retirement-letter-to-client.html
Retirement Letter to Client
Summary: Clients are always important no matter you are working or retired. At the time of retirement, send this letter to your clients to maintain good relations. The letter has been written by an employee who is going to retire soon to his client to inform about his retire. In this, he explains that he will miss clients like him but will available if needed to help him through phone and mail.
12th September 2010,
Mr. Brian Parker,
294 Green Residence Apartments,
Bandra,
Mumbai
Dear Parker,
I would like to inform you that I am retiring from my post of finance manager with Money Matters on 18th October. I will no longer available to handle your account. It is tough to leave the company, colleagues and wonderful clients like you.
I thank you sincerely for your incredible support that you have provided me for past seven years. I loved working for you and thankful to organisation for providing me an opportunity like this. It was exciting as well as challenging to work for you. I will still be there in case you need me. My email id istom@ymail.com and you can call me on 476240. I offer my best wishes for your business and your future.
Yours sincerely,
Tom Lee.
That's the article Retirement Letter to Client
That was the article Retirement Letter to Client this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Retirement Letter to Client link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/retirement-letter-to-client.html
0 Response to "Retirement Letter to Client"
Post a Comment