Retirement Letter to Boss

Retirement Letter to Boss - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Retirement Letter to Boss, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Retirement Letter to Boss, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Retirement Letter to Boss

Summary: This letter has written by an employee who wishes to retire from the company due to some personal problems. In the letter, he describes his experiences in the office as pleasant and an expresses his sadness on leaving the job.
23rd May 2009,
Ms. Kate Warner,
Wilma International,
East Avenue,
Eastern England.
Dear Madam,
This letter is to be treated as a formal notice of mine as I am retiring from the post of General Manager- Human Resources with Wilma International on 25th may 2010. I have some personal problems, which do not allow me to continue to work any longer. I am feeling bad, as I have to leave the company. I have worked for 14 years here and loved working in the environment like this. I am certainly going to miss this company.
I do think that this is right time to introduce someone who can provide strong leadership and take the company to new heights. I am extremely thankful to the management for giving me an opportunity to display my talent in such a great platform. I am always there to help the company even after my retirement if it needs me. I would like to wish all the best to the organisation.
Sincerely,
Rocky Thomson


That's the article Retirement Letter to Boss

That was the article Retirement Letter to Boss this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Retirement Letter to Boss link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/retirement-letter-to-boss.html

0 Response to "Retirement Letter to Boss"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel