Goodbye Letter to Colleagues
Goodbye Letter to Colleagues - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Goodbye Letter to Colleagues, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Goodbye letter to Colleagues, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Goodbye Letter to Colleagues link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-colleagues.html
Goodbye Letter to Colleagues
Dear colleagues,
As you all may be aware that I am leaving the company and relocating with family to Dubai. I will be leaving in next two weeks time and will not be continuing as the manager of operations.
All through my carrier of five years I have received lot of support and guidance from all of you and you have been extremely helpful. I have grown personally and professionally because of all your support and hard work. We have achieved lot of success as a team and I am sure in future also you all will do well. I hope that I will get a similar team in my future company.
You all have stood by me during my bad times and supported me to come over it. I hope you remain the same and be supportive to the person coming in my place. It was only because of all your support I could achieve all the success. It’s with regret that I am leaving you all but at the same time is enthusiastic about joining the company and taking forward all that what I have leant from this company.
My e-mail address is ——- and contact number is —–. You can a contact me any time you like. Take care.
Regards
Your name.
That's the article Goodbye Letter to Colleagues
That was the article Goodbye Letter to Colleagues this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Goodbye Letter to Colleagues link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-colleagues.html
0 Response to "Goodbye Letter to Colleagues"
Post a Comment