Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors
Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Goodbye letter to Colleagues, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-colleagues-and.html
Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors
Date:
Dear All
It is time for me to move on so with a very heavy heart I wish to say goodbye to all of you. Since tomorrow is my last working day in this organization, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my superiors who have helped me grow as a person and as a professional. I would also like to thank all my colleagues for their untiring support and displaying their faith in me.
I hate to leave but since my family and I are relocating to ____________ (new place), I guess I have to go. I shall miss each one of you and hope to see you again in some corner of the world.
You can always stay in touch with me by calling me up at ______________ (mobile number) or writing to me at ______________ (email address) and you will always find me there.
Take care and thanks once again.
_______________ (name of the person)
That's the article Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors
That was the article Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-colleagues-and.html
0 Response to "Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors"
Post a Comment