Sample request letter for transfer to another location

Sample request letter for transfer to another location - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample request letter for transfer to another location, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Transfer Letter, Article Transfer Request Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Sample request letter for transfer to another location

From,
Mr Louis,
C-2, Wilson lane,
Lancashire


To,
Mr Terence,
Head of Marketing department,
LITS Technologies Ltd,
Lancashire


Dear Mr Terence,
This letter is written with a specific purpose. I hope this letter serves my specific purpose. After realising that my child has secured a seat in the Worcestershire University. My wife has managed to seek transfer to Worcestershire. And this is the reason I am writing this application letter for seeking transfer to the Worcestershire branch if LITS Technologies Ltd. It shall give me peace on the personal front and I shall be able to concentrate on my work in an efficient way.
I assure you that the Worcestershire branch of LITS Technologies Ltd would benefit better than this branch from my services since the personal shore of mine will lay in calm and settled. I am hoping that the company will value my services and grant me the transfer which I am longing for. Thanking you in the anticipation of quick and favourable response for this letter of mine.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Louis


That's the article Sample request letter for transfer to another location

That was the article Sample request letter for transfer to another location this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Sample request letter for transfer to another location link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/sample-request-letter-for-transfer-to.html

0 Response to "Sample request letter for transfer to another location"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel