Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal
Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Admission Letter,
Article Admission Request Letter,
Article School Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/requesting-letter-for-late-admission-in.html
Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal
To
The Principal
St. Williams School
London
Date: 29th Feb 2012
Subject: Application Letter for admission in 4th Standard
Sir,
I am writing this letter to request for admission for my daughter Chelsea in 4thstandard. Your school has a very good reputation in the city and hence I want my daughter to get educated from such a school where she gets excellent academic growth.
We have recently moved from Canada to London due to my job and hence I am applying for
admission in the middle of the year. Chelsea is a bright kid and is very good in extracurricular activities. She has also got training in Ballet dancing and won many prizes in it. Her academic record is also very good. I have attached all her details and her academic score cards of previous years with this letter.
I hope that you’ll consider my application for my daughter’s admission in your renowned institution. Looking forward for a positive reply
Sincerely,
Mia Jackson
The Principal
St. Williams School
London
Date: 29th Feb 2012
Subject: Application Letter for admission in 4th Standard
Sir,
I am writing this letter to request for admission for my daughter Chelsea in 4thstandard. Your school has a very good reputation in the city and hence I want my daughter to get educated from such a school where she gets excellent academic growth.
We have recently moved from Canada to London due to my job and hence I am applying for
admission in the middle of the year. Chelsea is a bright kid and is very good in extracurricular activities. She has also got training in Ballet dancing and won many prizes in it. Her academic record is also very good. I have attached all her details and her academic score cards of previous years with this letter.
I hope that you’ll consider my application for my daughter’s admission in your renowned institution. Looking forward for a positive reply
Sincerely,
Mia Jackson
That's the article Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal
That was the article Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/requesting-letter-for-late-admission-in.html
0 Response to "Requesting letter for late admission in school to the principal"
Post a Comment