Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant

Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Acceptance Employment Offer, Article Acceptance Letter, Article Job Acceptance Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant

Alicia Stuart
1343 South St. Suite 126, Dallas
222-111-3333
Alicia@domain.com
May 25, 2010
Mrs. Andrea Jones
Human Resources Manager
Bluegrey Corp., Inc.
2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75251, USA
Dear Mrs. Jones:
Thank you for offering me the position as Legal Assistant for Bluegrey Corp., Inc. It was indeed wonderful news that I passed all the qualifying examinations and interviews. Kindly consider this letter as my formal acceptance of the job offer.
I understand that the probationary period of my employment begins on June 1, 2010 and will end on December 1, 2010. During the probationary period, I will be trained with a pay equivalent to $4,500 a month and I am expected to master the nature of my work during this period.
Thank you again for giving me this opportunity. I am looking forward to meet with my co-workers, and be an asset to the company.
If there is any documentation or requirement that you require, please do let me know so I can provide you with what you need as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Alicia Stuart


That's the article Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant

That was the article Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-of-accepting-job-offer-as-legal.html

0 Response to "Letter of accepting a job offer as Legal Assistant"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel