Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer

Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Acceptance Employment Offer, Article Acceptance Letter, Article Job Acceptance Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer

To,

Mr. Jack L Johnson
ICS Technologies
Loath, Lincolnshire,
Date: 13-2-2011

Subject: Acceptance letter

Dear Mr. Johnson

I am writing this letter to confirm my acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer in your organization Innovative Career Solutions. I am very glad to accept this offer and want to thank you for this great opportunity. It will boost my career graph.

As we discussed over the telephone, I once again wanted to confirm that that my annual remuneration will be $36000 and I’ll be given insurance and travel benefits.

I’ll join the organization from coming Monday, that is, on 20th Feb, 2011. If you need to discuss anything before my joining or if I am required to perform any paperwork or formality before joining the job, kindly let me know.

Once again, I am really thankful to you for granting this job opportunity to me and I assure I’ll give my best performance to achieve organizational objectives.

Yours Sincerely,
Mark Harper


That's the article Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer

That was the article Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-of-acceptance-for-job-of.html

0 Response to "Letter of acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel