Letter informing clients to change firm
Letter informing clients to change firm - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter informing clients to change firm, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Announcement Letter,
Article Information Letter,
Article Job Change Announcement, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Letter informing clients to change firm link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-informing-clients-to-change-firm.html
Letter informing clients to change firm
To
Mr. Charles Miller
#778 Caldwell Street
New York
Dear Mr. Miller
I am writing this letter to inform you that I have left my earlier real estate firm and joined another real estate organization – CJ Consultants. I am writing this letter to acknowledge you that now even after leaving my organization; I will still be in your service for all your real estate needs.
Mr. Miller you have been my oldest client and have utilized my services many times for your real estate needs. I want to assure you that I’ll maintain my commitment to provide excellent services at your disposal. You will not have to face any hassles for your future requirements pertaining to real estate.
Please feel free to contact me on my new phone number (667)-665-9987 and at my new contact details are # 45, Shaw Road, York. I’ll be available in your service for all kind of real estate deals with same level of commitment and service.
Sincerely,
Jacob Sean
Mr. Charles Miller
#778 Caldwell Street
New York
Dear Mr. Miller
I am writing this letter to inform you that I have left my earlier real estate firm and joined another real estate organization – CJ Consultants. I am writing this letter to acknowledge you that now even after leaving my organization; I will still be in your service for all your real estate needs.
Mr. Miller you have been my oldest client and have utilized my services many times for your real estate needs. I want to assure you that I’ll maintain my commitment to provide excellent services at your disposal. You will not have to face any hassles for your future requirements pertaining to real estate.
Please feel free to contact me on my new phone number (667)-665-9987 and at my new contact details are # 45, Shaw Road, York. I’ll be available in your service for all kind of real estate deals with same level of commitment and service.
Sincerely,
Jacob Sean
That's the article Letter informing clients to change firm
That was the article Letter informing clients to change firm this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter informing clients to change firm link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-informing-clients-to-change-firm.html
0 Response to "Letter informing clients to change firm"
Post a Comment