Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents
Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article College Letter,
Article Graduation Announcement Letter,
Article Information Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-informing-about-completion-of.html
Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents
From,
Paul Thomas,
B-4, Dr. Stephen road,
University of .............
To,
Mr Thomas,
E – 14, Windsor Circle,
Lancashire
Dearest Dad,
I hope this letter finds you at the peak of your health. I am hoping the same of Mum as well. I am writing this letter to tell some good news to you both. My graduation exam results have arrived and the best that we have hoped for has come to reality. My results have been very good and hence I am completely overwhelmed to tell you this. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you both that it could never have been possible for me to achieve this feat without your support and blessings. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel for you both. Coming on to the graduation, my convocation day has not yet been disclosed. It shall be happening soon. I shall intimate you both as soon as I come to know. I am hoping to see you both here with me during my convocation day.
Your loving son,
Paul
Paul Thomas,
B-4, Dr. Stephen road,
University of .............
To,
Mr Thomas,
E – 14, Windsor Circle,
Lancashire
Dearest Dad,
I hope this letter finds you at the peak of your health. I am hoping the same of Mum as well. I am writing this letter to tell some good news to you both. My graduation exam results have arrived and the best that we have hoped for has come to reality. My results have been very good and hence I am completely overwhelmed to tell you this. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you both that it could never have been possible for me to achieve this feat without your support and blessings. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel for you both. Coming on to the graduation, my convocation day has not yet been disclosed. It shall be happening soon. I shall intimate you both as soon as I come to know. I am hoping to see you both here with me during my convocation day.
Your loving son,
Paul
That's the article Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents
That was the article Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-informing-about-completion-of.html
0 Response to "Letter informing about completion of graduation to parents"
Post a Comment