Letter for accepting award of the fittest member

Letter for accepting award of the fittest member - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter for accepting award of the fittest member, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Acceptance Letter, Article Award Acceptance Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter for accepting award of the fittest member

To
Mr. Jack L Johnson
Air Fitness Club
Loath, Lincolnshire,
Date: 13-2-2012
Subject: Award Acceptance Letter

Dear Mr. Johnson
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am really delighted to accept the award of the fittest member of your health and fitness club. I am happy that you are hosting this event to promote the awareness about the importance of good health and fitness in today’s world. I am glad that you chose me to be the guest of honor and I confirm my presence for the event.

By promoting awareness about the fitness among youth and motivating them towards healthy lifestyle, you are doing a noble job. It is a good cause and I am really happy to be a part of it.

Once again, I would like to convey my appreciation for this step that you took and good wishes for the success of this event.

Yours sincerely,
John L Clooney.


That's the article Letter for accepting award of the fittest member

That was the article Letter for accepting award of the fittest member this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter for accepting award of the fittest member link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-for-accepting-award-of-fittest.html

0 Response to "Letter for accepting award of the fittest member"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel