Letter announcing new business
Letter announcing new business - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter announcing new business, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Announcement Letter,
Article Business Letter,
Article New Business Announcement, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Letter announcing new business link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-announcing-new-business.html
Letter announcing new business
To
Jacob L Hunt
# 332, Rudd Lane
Wells
Date: 24th Feb 2012
Dear Jacob,
I am really pleased to write this letter to you to share the news that I have opened a new company called Spark Technologies. As you know, that I was working with an organization as technical content writer, but somehow things were not going as planned. I was facing many issues related with payments and salary.
Then I planned to leave the job and initiate my new career as an entrepreneur. I opened a new company for software and web development. I do realize that this is a big step and involves a lot of risk but I am sure I’ll work hard enough to achieve success.
I need your good wishes and blessings to be successful in my new venture. I am planning for an opening ceremony for the company on 1st March 2012 and request you to come and bless me. Please find the enclosed invitation card with company’s address.
Looking forward to meet you soon
Sharon Harper
Jacob L Hunt
# 332, Rudd Lane
Wells
Date: 24th Feb 2012
Dear Jacob,
I am really pleased to write this letter to you to share the news that I have opened a new company called Spark Technologies. As you know, that I was working with an organization as technical content writer, but somehow things were not going as planned. I was facing many issues related with payments and salary.
Then I planned to leave the job and initiate my new career as an entrepreneur. I opened a new company for software and web development. I do realize that this is a big step and involves a lot of risk but I am sure I’ll work hard enough to achieve success.
I need your good wishes and blessings to be successful in my new venture. I am planning for an opening ceremony for the company on 1st March 2012 and request you to come and bless me. Please find the enclosed invitation card with company’s address.
Looking forward to meet you soon
Sharon Harper
That's the article Letter announcing new business
That was the article Letter announcing new business this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter announcing new business link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-announcing-new-business.html
0 Response to "Letter announcing new business"
Post a Comment