Letter accepting tenant application for rent
Letter accepting tenant application for rent - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter accepting tenant application for rent, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Rent Acceptance Letter,
Article Rent Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Letter accepting tenant application for rent link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-accepting-tenant-application-for.html
Letter accepting tenant application for rent
To
john
House no. 56
#32 Oak Drive Lane,
Poole,
Date: 14-02-2012
Subject: Acceptance Letter
Dear Ms. Parker,
I am writing this letter to confirm my acceptance about your tenant application. You can rent a room in my house on the second floor. I’ll give you only one room that you saw last weekend and all the furniture in
the room will be at your disposal.
The rent for the room will be $500 per month and a security deposit of $2000 will also be applicable. You can use the room only for domestic purpose and not for any sort of commercial purpose.
I am sure you’ll enjoy your stay as our surroundings and neighborhood is very good, clean and hygienic. We keep on organizing social get together for our society members and have a lot of fun.
I’ll prepare the agreement in a couple of days and then you can come and submit the security deposit, after which you can shift anytime.
See you soon.
Miller
john
House no. 56
#32 Oak Drive Lane,
Poole,
Date: 14-02-2012
Subject: Acceptance Letter
Dear Ms. Parker,
I am writing this letter to confirm my acceptance about your tenant application. You can rent a room in my house on the second floor. I’ll give you only one room that you saw last weekend and all the furniture in
the room will be at your disposal.
The rent for the room will be $500 per month and a security deposit of $2000 will also be applicable. You can use the room only for domestic purpose and not for any sort of commercial purpose.
I am sure you’ll enjoy your stay as our surroundings and neighborhood is very good, clean and hygienic. We keep on organizing social get together for our society members and have a lot of fun.
I’ll prepare the agreement in a couple of days and then you can come and submit the security deposit, after which you can shift anytime.
See you soon.
Miller
That's the article Letter accepting tenant application for rent
That was the article Letter accepting tenant application for rent this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter accepting tenant application for rent link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/letter-accepting-tenant-application-for.html
0 Response to "Letter accepting tenant application for rent"
Post a Comment