Internship cover letter for management trainee

Internship cover letter for management trainee - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Internship cover letter for management trainee, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Internship Application Letter, Article Internship Letter, Article Summer Internship Application, Article Trainee Program Cover Letter, Article Training Internship Cover Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Internship cover letter for management trainee

To
Mr. John K White
HR Head, G L Enterprises
#34, Wood West Street
London
Date: 3rd  March 2012
Subject: Summer job application letter
Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for summer internship in your esteemed organization. I am writing this letter in reference to the newspaper advertisement published in London Times on 1st march 2012 for management trainees. At present I am pursuing my master’s degree in management with
Finance and Marketing as major subjects.
I possess good communication and interpersonal skills. I am looking forward for an opportunity where I can utilize my academic excellence to achieve professional success and I also want to develop professional skills by getting experience in your organization. Along with the completed job application form I have also enclosed my resume and my academic records with this letter.

Thanks for your consideration. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Edward Smith


That's the article Internship cover letter for management trainee

That was the article Internship cover letter for management trainee this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Internship cover letter for management trainee link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/internship-cover-letter-for-management.html

0 Response to "Internship cover letter for management trainee"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel