Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship

Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Cover Letter, Article Internship Application Letter, Article Internship Letter, Article Job Application Letter, Article Training Internship Cover Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship

Mr. George N. Johnson
Manger-Human Resource
Special Accountants Pvt. Ltd
837 Godfrey Road
New York, NY 10016
19 September 2010
Dear, Mr. Johnson
I am Mr. Robert M. Bower working with J and K Chartered Accounts Pvt. Ltd from the period of one year. I am working here as an intern and now I completed my internship. Thus in am looking forward to work with the best company in accounting filed and your company has remarkable and highly known company in this filed. I complete my three years certification course in Chartered Accountancy and in the last year of my course I was taking internship in J and K Chartered Accounts Pvt. Ltd. I am familiar with income tax, Vat, and accounting procedure up to finalization single handedly. I have all my documents, certificates for work experience as well as qualification and copies for the same is been attached with this letter along with my brief resume. It will be a pleasure for me if a got a chance to work with your company. I will be waiting for the needful response from your side.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,



That's the article Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship

That was the article Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/03/cover-letter-for-job-in-same-company.html

0 Response to "Cover letter for a job in the same company after internship"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel