Thank you letter for job reference
Thank you letter for job reference - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Thank you letter for job reference, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Job Reference Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

[Street Address] [Title]
You are now reading the article Thank you letter for job reference link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/thank-you-letter-for-job-reference.html
Thank you letter for job reference
Description
Thank a co-worker for a job reference with this letter template, letting them know that you did not get the position you applied for, but have other prospects and appreciate their recommendation.
User
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name] :
Thank you for writing a letter of recommendation for me. As you know, I applied for a position as a [job title] with [Company Name] . Last week, I interviewed for the position; unfortunately I did not get the job. The company offered the position to a candidate who has several years more experience than I.
I continue to be enthusiastic about my job search prospects. I have applied for [number of applications sent] new jobs in the last week and have been contacted by [number of companies] companies who saw my resume on the Internet.
As I continue my job search, I am grateful to know that I have your support. I hope that I can contact you in the future if I need a recommendation for another position.
Sincerely,
User
That's the article Thank you letter for job reference
That was the article Thank you letter for job reference this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Thank you letter for job reference link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/thank-you-letter-for-job-reference.html
0 Response to "Thank you letter for job reference"
Post a Comment