Second letter requesting copies of medical records
Second letter requesting copies of medical records - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Second letter requesting copies of medical records, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Request Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

[Street Address]
You are now reading the article Second letter requesting copies of medical records link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/second-letter-requesting-copies-of.html
Second letter requesting copies of medical records
Description
Follow up on a request for copies of your medical records with this letter template. The letter states a legal requirement to provide the records, and sets a deadline for receipt, after which time an attorney will be hired to obtain the records.
User
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Doctor Name]
[Medical Practice or Hospital Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code
RE: Release of medical records for User
DOB:[date] , SSN: [Social Security Number]
DOB:
Dear [Doctor Name] :
On [date] , I sent you a written request asking for copies of my medical records related to treatment for [medical conditions] rendered by you or under your supervision from [date] through [date] . Since then, [number] days have passed and I have not yet received these records.
I am hereby making a second request that you send me these records immediately. I remind you that under the laws of this state, Statute #[number] , you are legally obligated to provide copies of my medical records upon my request.
If I have not received the records by [date] , I will have no choice but to retain an attorney to obtain my medical records for me. By law, you will then be liable for the attorney fees that I incur. I trust that this step will not be necessary.
Please mail the information to:
[Your Name or Name of Party to Receive Records]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
As noted in my first request, I will be glad to pay for costs associated with providing me copies of my records.
Sincerely,
User
That's the article Second letter requesting copies of medical records
That was the article Second letter requesting copies of medical records this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Second letter requesting copies of medical records link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/second-letter-requesting-copies-of.html
0 Response to "Second letter requesting copies of medical records"
Post a Comment