Sample Acceptance Letter Format

Sample Acceptance Letter Format - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample Acceptance Letter Format, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Job Acceptance Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Sample Acceptance Letter Format

Your Address
City, State ZIP
Phone
E-mail Address

Month/Day/Year

Name 
Title
Company
Address
City, State ZIP

Dear Mr./Ms. ________:

Thank you very much for your letter of (date of letter). I am pleased to accept your offer for the position of (name of position). I understand that my initial assignment will be working for Mr./Ms. (full name) in the (company division/dept.) at a salary of (salary) per year.

I will graduate on (graduation date), and will be available for work in (location of position) on (date you can start). Please let me know whom I should contact regarding my moving arrangements and the other details as to where and when I should report to work. 

I appreciate all of your efforts on my behalf and look forward to working with you at (company name.)

Sincerely,

(Pen-written signature here)

Your name typed here


That's the article Sample Acceptance Letter Format

That was the article Sample Acceptance Letter Format this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Sample Acceptance Letter Format link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/sample-acceptance-letter-format.html

0 Response to "Sample Acceptance Letter Format"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel