Letter to Santa
Letter to Santa - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter to Santa, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Letter to Santa, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Letter to Santa link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-to-santa.html
Letter to Santa
Description
Letter to Santa featuring a drawing of a reindeer and stars in the background; it has space to customize and make a wish list.
[Click to select date]March 7, 2014
Santa Claus
The North Pole
Dear Santa Claus,
Merry Christmas! Are you and your elves busy getting ready for the holidays? My family sure is!
I have been very good this year. I have helped my mom and dad by cleaning my room and drying the dishes after dinner. I also took care of feeding my pet fish all by myself!
This year, I hope you will bring me some fun toys. Some things that I would like this year are:
² A new bike
² A pogo stick
² Some puzzles
Love,
That's the article Letter to Santa
That was the article Letter to Santa this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Letter to Santa link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-to-santa.html
0 Response to "Letter to Santa"
Post a Comment