Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership

Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Job Request letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership

Description

This letter template responds to a job offer with a suggestion that a partnership be established due to the value of your business contacts.

March 7, 2014
Dear :
You’ve certainly built an exceptional editorial team over the years, and your offer to join it is enormously gratifying.
As you know, I am very eager to accept this honor. I look forward to bringing my contacts, authors, and their projects in progress to Lucerne Publishing. Because these relationships are ones I’ve nurtured for more than 10 years, they’re naturally of great value to me¾and to you. The profit potential they represent is substantial. I feel it is reasonable to request a share in the profits that these properties generate.
Let’s agree on a specific percentage right away, and launch our promising partnership!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,





That's the article Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership

That was the article Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-responding-to-job-offer-and.html

0 Response to "Letter responding to job offer and suggesting partnership"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel