Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim

Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Claim Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim

Description

Use this letter template to request assistance in filing a claim for travel losses from a canceled trip when you purchased travel insurance.

[Your Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[Date]March 6, 2014

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I have been a loyal customer of Margie’s Travel for several years and have always appreciated your excellent service. I need your help in resolving a problem and hope you will support my efforts.
I booked an airline trip with your agency that I had to cancel due to illness. (The trip was to Los Angeles on September 1 via Blue Yonder Airlines.) The tickets were non-refundable, and I have been unable to get Blue Yonder Airlines to issue a refund due to illness. Their representative, Craig Dewer, said that I would need to obtain a refund through my travel insurance policy.
I know that I purchased a policy for the trip but I don't know what it covers or how to file a claim. I'd appreciate your help, as my official agent for the trip, in obtaining a refund of $405 for the tickets. I am attaching copies of my tickets, along with a hospital report documenting my illness. I am only seeking compensation for my actual losses of $405.
Please call me with confirmation that my request will be honored. I appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Enclosure


That's the article Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim

That was the article Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-requesting-assistance-with.html

0 Response to "Letter requesting assistance with travel insurance claim"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel