Letter of complaint about service

Letter of complaint about service - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Letter of complaint about service, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Complaint Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Letter of complaint about service

Description

Send this complaint letter when a company's service falls below the expected level of quality. The template details the problem and requests a refund.

[Your Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a [Company Name] customer service representative named [Representative Name]. I called [Company Name] on [click to select date], to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with [product or service]. After I had been on hold for several minutes, [Representative Name] came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. [Representative Name] put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am [returning or canceling][product or service]immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]


That's the article Letter of complaint about service

That was the article Letter of complaint about service this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Letter of complaint about service link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-of-complaint-about-service.html

0 Response to "Letter of complaint about service"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel