SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER

SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Sample Retirement Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER


TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
Date:
Dear All
It is with a very heavy heart that I bid a farewell to all of you. ________ (date) will be my last day in the organization. It is time for me to retire, only from work though. It has been a great learning experience for me working with all of you. Even close to my retirement you all have helped me learn a lot.
I would like to extend my deep gratitude to all my colleagues who have always given me the support I needed. I would also like to thank the organization for having that faith in me and restoring it in me time and again.
Leaving for me is very tough with but it is not so difficult especially when I see the number of friends that I have made here.
But I have not gone too far and can always be contacted at __________ (phone number) or my email address _______________ for any help that is required.
I am looking forward to a few days of relaxation and recuperation but then plan to do something voluntary to keep myself occupied.
Thanking you and take care.
_______________ (your name and signature)


That's the article SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER

That was the article SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/sample-retirement-letter.html

0 Response to "SAMPLE RETIREMENT LETTER"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel