Retirement Wishes Letter

Retirement Wishes Letter - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Retirement Wishes Letter, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Retirement Wishes Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Retirement Wishes Letter

Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Sir,
I am so happy to know that you will be retiring tomorrow as the (position). It very hard to express my feelings. It’s been almost past ten years since I joined the company and I still feel as though it was yesterday that we met.
I had a good learning experience working under your supervison.Though its a happy moment as you successfully completed your tenure but at the same time we all will miss you a lot.iam really thankful to you for your support and contribution during your tenure and just want to tell you that your were the asset of the company. It was wonderful working with you and learn from you. I can never forget how we enjoyed each moment of service with you. We have seen all the ups and down together but with you I felt I could face any problems with strength and confidence .I will surely miss you though even I don’t have much tenure in the company. I sure you are aware that I am also retiring soon.
Wishing you a wonderful future ahead.
Keep in touch my email id is ( email id ) and contact number is (contact number).
Your friend
Name.
Department


That's the article Retirement Wishes Letter

That was the article Retirement Wishes Letter this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Retirement Wishes Letter link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/retirement-wishes-letter.html

0 Response to "Retirement Wishes Letter"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel