CTO Retirement Letter Sample

CTO Retirement Letter Sample - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title CTO Retirement Letter Sample, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article CTO Retirement Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

CTO Retirement Letter Sample

Summary: The retirement letter is written by any employee who is about to retire. It is written to the manager to initiate the process of arranging the papers of his retirement so that the applicant can get retirement benefits without any problem.
To,
March 29, 2008
The Manager,
Human Resources,
Power Company
Sir,
Subject: Retirement
This is Ross Kruger and I am writing this letter to bring into your kind notice that I am going to retire on 18th of next month. I work as chief technical supervisor in the technical department of the office.
It has been 32 years since I am working in the company. I was appointed in the year 1976 as a trainee. I would like to thank the management committee for providing me an opportunity to serve in the company of this stature. I have spent some of the best time of my life here, which hold special place in my heart.
This is my request to you to kindly start the processing of my retirement papers so that I can get the facilities and benefits of my retirement as soon as possible.
Thanking you once again for support.
Yours faithfully,
Ross Kruger
Chief Technical Officer
Technical Department


That's the article CTO Retirement Letter Sample

That was the article CTO Retirement Letter Sample this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article CTO Retirement Letter Sample link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/11/cto-retirement-letter-sample.html

0 Response to "CTO Retirement Letter Sample"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel