Teacher retirement letter to principal

Teacher retirement letter to principal - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Teacher retirement letter to principal, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Teacher Retirement Letter, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Teacher retirement letter to principal

Dear principal,
Please accept my retirement effective from (date) as per the policies of the school administration.
I thank you for your guidance and support and I take this as an opportunity to thank all my fellow teachers and colleagues for their support and friendship throughout my tenure. This is not very easy for me but I am happy that I will be with my children and family for rest of my life. I have gained lot personally and professionally from this school.
It’s around 30 years but seems to me like it was just few days back I joined. I had seen all the changes that happened in the school. When I came in there was hardly any teachers and the infrastructure was not so good. But with your will power and the support from other teachers we managed to grow so fast and now I am so proud to day that we are the best schools of the city. The School has now all the latest teaching concepts and sports facilities like basketball, stadium, swimming pool, dance floor etc. It’s the sheer hard work of the teachers and other members of the school that we are now in the position where we stand.
I am so proud to say that I am retiring from the school which has produced the best students who had become engineers, doctors and are in the top position in many of the companies.
Thanks again for you cooperation and support for so many years.
Sincerely,
Your name.


That's the article Teacher retirement letter to principal

That was the article Teacher retirement letter to principal this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Teacher retirement letter to principal link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/teacher-retirement-letter-to-principal.html

0 Response to "Teacher retirement letter to principal"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel