Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues

Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article 1001 Letter, Article Goodbye letter to Colleagues, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues

After working with a company for a long time it is a bit difficult to leave it. And if you are leaving the company for some reasons then you should write a goodbye letter to all your colleagues. This kind of letter will let them know about your bonding with them.
Here is a sample goodbye letter for colleagues:
From:
Martha Cage
50 Sixth Avenue,
10th Street, Elmont,
New York
To:
Sigma Solutions,
200 Amsterdam Avenue,
70th Street, Amsterdam,
New York
25th June, 2010
Dear Colleagues,
Through this letter I want to inform you all that I am leaving my position of assistant manager of Sigma Solutions as I and my family is shifting to Colombia.
Leaving Sigma Solutions is not an easy decision for me. I spent here seven long years of my life. I have learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues and worked in the most favored environment. I never found any difficulty here and never had any complaint from the company. It is like a family where I found many good friends.
I want to thank you all for making my time an unforgettable one and will remember the moments I spent here. The very first day when I joined the company I was new to the corporate world and was very puzzled and scared about it. But then gradually everything went in a very natural way and I became a part of it. I never thought to leave the company but now it is the situations which have forced me for saying goodbye to you all.
My personal email ID will be same and I will be in touch to all of you.
With all the best wishes for you all please accept my farewell remarks.
Yours sincerely,
Martha Cage


That's the article Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues

That was the article Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/sample-goodbye-letter-to-colleagues.html

0 Response to "Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel