Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education
Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education - Hello friend COVER LETTER, There is an article that you read this time with the title Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post
Article 1001 Letter,
Article Goodbye to Friend, What we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

You are now reading the article Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-best-friend-for.html
Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education
This letter is written bu a friend to her best friend , on departure from her home town. She is leaving to further her studies in the USA and wishes to show her gratitude for 20 long years of friendship, and also to make sure that they will always remain friends and that they will stay in touch.
Preesah Rickson
34 Mumbia
India
23rd August 2010
Dear Preesah,
As you know I have been applying for various higher education courses in the USA. I am writing you this letter to tell you that i have finally, after two years, been accepted and have received my admissions letter as well as my visa. I am scheduled to leave in just three days. I am ever so excited, but so sad to be leaving you, my best friend, and India behind.
We have been best friends for twenty years and have stood by each other through thick and thin, and shared our problems, secrets, and have always been there for one another, especially when my parents passed away last year.
I wish you all the best for the future, you already have my email address, and I will send you my new address and new cell phone number as soon as I have them. Please promise to always keep in touch,
Anji
23 Mumbai
That's the article Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education
That was the article Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education this time, Hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.
You are now reading the article Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education link address https://coverletter10.blogspot.com/2018/09/goodbye-letter-to-best-friend-for.html
0 Response to "Goodbye letter to a best friend for leaving country for higher education"
Post a Comment